AlexisChean颜莞倩
alexischean.blogspot.com

Interviewing G.NA

Category: , By AlexisChean颜莞倩
It was my 3rd time being a co-host interviewing artiste, and this was another great experience.
I know, I still have lots to learn. Im keeping up!

I've been very into Kpop music since long time ago, like when I was 12? haha
I love Kpop music very much, and I think they're a creative bunch of people.
The 1st ever group which got me into Kpop is Dong Bang Shin Ki 동방신기 aka TVXQ !

From Boy to Man, great transformation huh? =D


So, havin the chance to interview the new upcoming Korean sexy diva G.NA is a huge thing for me!!
I was like....huhhhh? are you serious??
and I thought the show director was joking, since she knows that I'm so in love with Korean music. hahaha
Thanks for the opportunity Jess =)
By the way, I needa interview G.NA in English!! My God~~~
What a great challenge!!

Infact I like G.NA's songs too haha.. Shud listen to " I'll back off so you can live". My favourite!
And she's like the minority that debut as a solo artiste in Korea which is now saturated by lotsa girl n boy groups, that's special! and cool... hehe



The journey was not easy for her.
Years ago , G.na was originally set to debut as the leader of girl group Five Girls (오소녀), along with Wonder Girlss Yubin, After School’s UEE, Secret’s Hyosung and former T-ara member and actress Yang Jiwon. However, the group disbanded in 2007 due to some difficulties of the former company.
Then, she was a backup dancer for Hyuna in the song "Change".
(That's a very nice song too!)


However, we have very limited time to interview G.NA due to her super pack schedule.
Many radio stations, tv, magazines, newspapers were queuing to interview her.
But it's ok, still happy to meet her in person. =)



She's beautiful isn't she?

and TALL!!! @.@ lol






So stay tune to

Astro AEC (Channel 301)

this Saturday 26.2.2011
6pm

and check out the interview!

至尊大牌档
Show Power!






 

4 comments so far.

  1. christine_yan February 26, 2011 at 6:50 AM
    miss jor...
  2. Deborah's World February 26, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    go girl...haha
  3. Anonymous February 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM
    dun have tv here with me leh..upload the video leh~~~
  4. alynna March 18, 2011 at 6:52 AM
    how nice if you can interview B2ST, SHINee~~

Something to say?