AlexisChean颜莞倩
alexischean.blogspot.com

MBC Worldwide Star Audition 2010

Category: , By AlexisChean颜莞倩


Hey hey people! Its a worldwide kpop audition held by MBC(one of the biggest tv stations in Korea).


Top 500 will be selected by the views n votes,and from that the judges will choose the top 50 for 2nd audition at Korea!


Nothing much, friends should know I love Kpop very very very much!

and I jus wanna fly to KOREA!! n get a chance to see my BigBang n TaeYang~♥ lol hopefully la...hehe


So, please help me to vote for my vid starting 28/11-3/12 ya.

(hav 2 be a youtube user/member.not a member yet jus register la ha hehe)

you can vote once every 24hrs.




THANKS ALOT GUYS!!


KAMSAHAMIDA~~~ =D



 

2 comments so far.

  1. LiLeen Khoo November 26, 2010 at 12:54 AM
    I also very like BigBang and Beast!!!x)
    and your voice is nice
    hope you can win this audition(competition):)
    proud of you :D
    Hwaiting!!! :)
  2. AlexisChean颜莞倩 November 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM
    Thanks for the compliment. Will keep it up =)

Something to say?