AlexisChean颜莞倩
alexischean.blogspot.com

BIGBANG Beautiful Hangover LIVE! + recent update

Category: , , , By AlexisChean颜莞倩

Beautiful Hangover- BIGBANG


I just love them so so so so much!!
They are really really good~~

Won't get bored watching their live performances.
Infact I can stay in front of the laptop just watching their videos whole day! wahaha



This is their another live performace of Beautiful Hangover.
I love the way they shoot it, play with the camera and angles...
niceee~



=================================================


Btw, u guys might realize I stop updating my blog for some time since the last post.
I feel sad too ok...

because....
something happen(I dont know why) and my photoshop jus doomed @.@
tak dapat guna sudah~~ aiyayooo~~ T.T

however....
there's always friends who would help you when you're in need.
well, that's what friends are for. =)

so....
photoshop back to normal! yayyy~ \(^o^)/
and now I can edit my pictures and share with you people and blog as usual again!
yayyyy x2! wahaha

and....
(I think I've shared this before on fb)
months ago I accidentally dropped my camera onto the floor
camera byebye sudah!! *super dooper SAD!!!!!*

but.....
recently I found out I still have a handycam in my store room when I was doin a big clean up.
it was 1 of the prizes I won for the ASQ.
(it's like soooooooo LONG TIME AGO~ @.@)
totally forgot about it..oops hehehe
and Darning bought me a memory card for it! yayyy x3!
how sweet..awww~~ ahaha
cause I lost the memory card together with my previous camera that has been stolen!!
how pathetic... T.T



lastly....
got a cam to take nice nice pix again
photoshop back in action
everything is back to normal...
YAYYYYYY!! x4
\(^o^)/









TETAPI!!!
Darning is leaving to Beijing for study this comin Friday...
omg~~ *cry like a baby T.T *



 

4 comments so far.

  1. y`ing.y_ing November 23, 2010 at 8:20 AM
    haha ~!
    handycam !!
    nice leh !! good <3
  2. Su_e November 23, 2010 at 9:19 PM
    Arh~
    BIGBANG!
    i like them too !
    Especially T.O.P & GD !
  3. shiwen November 25, 2010 at 7:29 AM
    aduh, kesian
  4. LiLeen Khoo November 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM
    wuli BigBang!!!
    daebak!!! <3
    GD is no.1 for me.xD

Something to say?